A little Quiz to get you thinking…
- What is the difference between an STI & an STD?
- What is the most common STI in the UK?
- How do you know if you have an STI?
- What are the four ways a service uses to screen for STIs?
- Name 3 STIs you can catch without any sexual contact?
- Who were the first recorded people to use condoms?
- Latex condoms first came on to the market in what decade?
- Why do they make flavoured condoms?
- What were European condoms originally made from in the 1500s?
- 10.What is a MERKIN and what does it have to do with STI
- How long after having unprotected sex can you use Emergency hormonal contraception (EHC)?
- How long do you need to wait to have a reliable pregnancy test?
- Up to how many weeks of pregnancy can you legally have an abortion in the UK?
- What % of all pregnancies in the UK are unplanned?
Might we also advise you to have a quick poke around the respect yourself website for young people as it is a great place to sign post young people to – and the Respect Yours Blog which should be your first port of call for information…